Friday 17 October 2014

Dear Photography



The website shows a number people around the world re-photographing scene from the past it could be their past or someone they love like childhood photos. I found the website to be quite interesting.



 

 


"Dear Photograph,
Trafalgar Square 50 years ago and my Granny never looked happier! If my house was burning down, this would be the one possession I would be desperate to save. I miss so many things about my Granny but most of all I miss her beautiful smile.
Clare" 

http://dearphotograph.com/

The photographs and the quote is from the website. i wanted to copy the quote because made me think on why we keep photos and sometimes why we treasure them. I thought about how I could have some one talk about the photo first why its so important to them and how it makes them feel before describing it. It would give the listener or the viewer a sense of how the photos made the owner of the photo feel.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment