Monday 6 October 2014

Jackson Patterson-Recollected Memories


Even though this assignment is based on videos I found Jackson Patterson quite interesting with how he created a series of photos based on memories that I have not seen yet.

Originally from Arizona, Jackson Patterson books a series of photomontages inserting family photos in the arid landscapes. By mixing moments and stories through these beautiful pictures, he questions the relationship between people, space and memory. Some superb photographs to discover in images.






I wanted to mainly show the photo above as I find it to be quite inspiring for my own video as it shows two photos layered over each other which gives me an idea of layering photos over parts of the video gives you the idea that the person is remembering something.


No comments:

Post a Comment