Friday 10 October 2014

Philip Tolledano Days With My Farther


The series is a record of his relationship with his farther who had no short term memory, his farther forgot that his wife had died and that he went to her funeral. The series sounds quite interesting because not only did he photograph his farther he photographed his notes that he left around the house giving him a small insight to how his farther feels.

 

I like how he photographed his farther notes that he had left around the house it would be a  great idea to do something similar but with memories of the photos I want to use, but not just my memories but others as well. I also like the idea of making up memories to show someone who doesn't remember the full story so they make up their own. 




No comments:

Post a Comment