Saturday 11 October 2014

interesting opening sequence


At the workshop to introduce this assignment we looked at some opening sequences, I wanted to look at some more opening sequences that I thought were interesting and may give me some ideas for my own video. Their are a number of opening sequences that are quite interesting as they have to show you what the series is like without giving anything away I wanted to look at some more.

Sons of Anarchy is a show based on a bike club/gang that goes through lies,death and a lot of trouble I really enjoy the show and the opening sequence is also really good.


The video only shows parts of peoples body only focusing on the tattoos. It doesn't give much away to what the series is about but it does give you small hints like the tattoos. The hint are what i found interesting about the video it show the full person only the area were the person is tattooed.



No comments:

Post a Comment